Alex M. Sabers, DPM, FACFAS
My mission is to provide the most effective and up to date treatments for my patients whether it is surgical or non-surgical. I will provide quality, compassionate and expert care to help you feel your best. I am committed to being available for my patients which means being on-time and efficient.
Dr. Sabers is a board certified surgeon specializing in podiatric medicine and surgery. He grew up in Ames, Iowa and attended the University of Northern Iowa where he majored in biomedical biology and minored in chemistry. After college he obtained his Doctor of Podiatric Medicine degree from Des Moines University in Des Moines, IA. Dr. Sabers then completed a three year surgical residency where he underwent extensive training in foot and ankle surgery. In his free time he enjoys spending time with his wife and two kids, traveling, cycling, basketball and golf.
Education and Training
- Residency: Podiatric Medicine and Surgery Residency with Reconstructive Rear foot and Ankle training, 2011- 2014, Truman Medical Center Lakewood, Kansas City, MO
- Medical Degree: Doctor of Podiatric Medicine, Des Moines University Osteopathic Medical Center College of Podiatric Medicine and Surgery, 2007-2011, Des Moines, IA
- Undergraduate Degree: B.A. Biology, University of Northern Iowa, 2002-2006, Cedar Falls, IA
- Liberty Hospital, Liberty, MO
- Creekwood Surgery Center, Kansas City, MO
- St. Luke’s North Hospital, Kansas City, MO
- American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- American Podiatric Medical Association
- American Academy of Podiatric Sports Medicine
- Missouri Podiatric Medical Association
- American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery
Kansas City Office
9411 N. Oak Trafficway #230
Kansas City, MO 64155
550 Rush Creek Pkwy Suite A
Liberty, MO 64068
2800 NE 60th St.
Gladstone, MO 64119
11413 Ash St.
Leawood, KS 66211
1004 Progress Dr. #180
Lansing, KS 66043
23351 Prairie Star Pkwy Suite A275
Lenexa, KS 66227