Alex M. Sabers, DPM, FACFAS
My mission is to advance and optimize podiatric medicine in the greater Kansas City area. My goal is to provide quality, compassionate and expert care to help you feel your best. I am dedicated to continuing medical education and providing the most up to date and effective treatments for my patients whether it is surgical or non-surgical.
Dr. Sabers is a board qualified surgeon specializing in podiatric medicine and surgery. He grew up in Ames, Iowa and attended the University of Northern Iowa where he majored in biomedical biology and minored in chemistry. After college he obtained his Doctor of Podiatric Medicine degree from Des Moines University in Des Moines, IA. Dr. Sabers then completed his surgical residency training at Truman Medical Center Lakewood here in Kansas City. He enjoys spending time with his family, playing golf and cheering on the Royals and Chiefs.
Education and Training
- Resident, PMSR + RRA, Truman Medical Center Lakewood, Kansas City, MO
- Degree: Doctor of Podiatric Medicine, Des Moines University Osteopathic Medical Center College of Podiatric Medicine and Surgery, Des Moines, IA
- Degree: B.A. Biology, University of Northern Iowa, Cedar Falls, IA
- Liberty Hospital, Liberty, MO
- Liberty Surgery Center, Liberty, MO
- North Kansas City Hospital, Kansas City, MO
- St. Luke’s North Hospital, Kansas City, MO