James J. Good, DPM, FACFAS
Dr. Good believes in being on-time, efficient and available for his patients. He strives to use evidence based medicine to achieve conservative cures when possible. When surgery becomes necessary, he possesses the experience, skill and artistry to achieve excellent surgical outcomes. Dr. Good has let his passsion for teaching shine through as the Director of the Podiatry Residency Program for 10 years. He continues to work with the resdients of Truman Medical Center teaching Foot & Ankle surgery and wound care.
Dr. Good is married and is the proud father of two great kids. He enjoys spending weekends watching his daughter play soccer and volleyball and watching and coaching his son’s baseball team. He also enjoys playing golf and is a former triathlete.
Education and Training
- 2000-2001 St. Vincent Charity Hospital; 2351 East 22nd St. Cleveland, OH, 44115;Chief Resident, PGY III — Podiatric Surgery Residency Training Program
- 1999-2000 St. Vincent Charity Hospital; 2351 East 22nd St. Cleveland, OH, 44115; PGY II — Podiatric Surgery Residency Training Program
- 1998-1999 PHS-Mt. Sinai Medical Center; One Mt. Sinai Drive Cleveland, OH, 44106; PGY I — Podiatric Surgery Residency Training Program
- 1994-1998 Temple University School of Podiatric Medicine (Formerly Pennsylvania College of Podiatric Medicine); 8th at Race St., Philadelphia, PA, 19107; Doctor of Podiatric Medicine
- 1990-1994 Truman State University(Formerly Northeast Missouri State University); B.S. in Biology (Magna Cum Laude)
- St. Lukes Northland Hospital 5830 N.W. Barry Road Kansas City, MO 64154
- Liberty Hospital 2525 Glenn Hendren Drive Liberty, MO 64068
- North Kansas City Hospital 2800 Clay Edwards Drive Kansas City, MO 64116
- Truman Medical Center-Lakewood 7900 Lee’s Summit Road Kansas City, MO 64139