Todd W. Nielsen, DPM, FACFAS
Dr. Nielsen is a board qualified podiatric surgeon trained right here in town. He grew up in Liberty, and attended Brigham Young University for his undergraduate education. After college he obtained his Doctor of Podiatric Medicine degree from Des Moines University in Des Moines, IA. Dr. Nielsen completed his 3 year residency training at Truman Medical Center Lakewood in Kansas City. He and his wife participate in foster care for children of all ages in the Kansas City area. He enjoys spending time with his wife, reading, exercising, waterskiing, rock climbing, and cheering for the Royals.
Education and Training
- Resident, PMSR + RRA, Truman Medical Center Lakewood, Kansas City, MO
- Degree: Doctor of Podiatric Medicine, Des Moines University Osteopathic Medical Center College of Podiatric Medicine and Surgery, Des Moines, IA
- Degree: B.S. Exercise Science, Brigham Young University, Provo, UT
- Surgery Center of Johnson County, Overland Park, KS
- Liberty Hospital, Liberty, MO
- St. Luke’s North Hospital, Kansas City, MO
Kansas City Office
9411 N. Oak Trafficway #230
Kansas City, MO 64155
550 Rush Creek Pkwy Suite A
Liberty, MO 64068
2800 NE 60th St.
Gladstone, MO 64119
11413 Ash St.
Leawood, KS 66211
1004 Progress Dr. #180
Lansing, KS 66043
23351 Prairie Star Pkwy Suite A275
Lenexa, KS 66227